After you’ve shopped small in and around Chicago, continue the festivities with Small Business Saturday Night in Wicker Park! Neighborhood favorites will be staying open late for a “Shop Small Crawl” and hosting events with exclusive specials throughout the evening. Shoppers are encouraged to visit multiple stores through our Small Business Saturday Night Wicker Park Shopping Passport. Each time a shopper makes a purchase at a participating small business, they will receive a stamp in their passport and incentives along the way. At the end of the night,passport holders who shopped at multiple businesses will be entered into a raffle for various prizes.
- The Lemons will be playing at City Soles, 2001 W North Ave.
- Oshwa will be part of the after-party at Jackson Junge Gallery, 1389 N Milwaukee Ave.
Kick off the night and stop in at Free Range Office, 2141 W North Ave, from 5-6 PM to pick up your Shopping Passport and canvas shopping bag. While you’re there, browse the pop-up shop featuring merchandise from local artisans. Next, head over to City Soles for a kick-off show by The Lemons. After you’ve hit the streets, don’s forget the after party at Jackson Junge Gallery from 8-10 PM for a live performance by Oshwa. Hand in your passport and enjoy free drinks, light snacks and live music. Raffle winners will be announced on-site, so make sure you’re there to claim your prize! Small businesses participating in Small Business Saturday Night Wicker Park include:
- Free Range Office: Your first stop for the Passport pick-up, head here from 5-6 PM
- High Noon Saloon : Passport holders receive 15% off from 6-9 PM
- City Soles: Performance by The Lemons at 6:30 pm followed by a wine tasting held in conjunction with a local wine shop
- EMMA: Shop here with your Passport and receive 15% off, and don’t miss out on the champagne and cookies
- Futurgarb: Complimentary cupcakes, mimosas and live music
- High Noon Saloon: Show your Passport and receive 15% off your bill between 6-9 PM
- Jackson Junge Gallery: The last stop of the night for your passport redemption! The gallery will feature drinks, live music, light snacks and a display of merchandise from local artists.
- Nick’s Beer Garden: $5 Baileys coffee or hot chocolate
- Pitaya: Complimentary snacks and gifts with purchase (while supplies last)
- Reckless Records
- The Flat Iron: $5 Baileys coffee or hot chocolate
- The Silver Room: Head here for some pampering, including free massages, makeup touch-ups and manicures along with complimentary drinks and snacks
- Una Mae’s: Shop to the tune of music from a local DJ while sipping complimentary drinks
- Vintage Underground: Great shopping paired with wine and cheese
- Max’s Wine Dive: Additional 15% off all retail wine purchases for Passport holders
- Links Tap Room: Grab dinner and receive 20% off all food orders with your Passport
- 5411 Empanadas: Passport holders will receive 20% off their bill
GET OUT AND SHOP SMALL®
Shop at local small businesses and spread the word on social media using #ShopSmall.